Essay My First Day in College

MY First Day in College

I was admitted to the City College of my city after I passed the Matriculation examination. I had some very strange experience on the first day I attended it.

It was a summer morning when I went to attend college for the first time. The sky was cloudy and the weather was fine. I went to college on my bicycle in a very happy mood.

As I entered the college I found students standing near the gate. They smiled to me and I felt that they wanted to talk to me. I also wanted to talk and know where I could see the time table of the college. So I went to the boys and asked them about the time table. The boys laughed loudly that  they would show it.

The boys  asked me to go with them to the notice board. I stand with them. They began walking faster I also had to walk fast. They asked me to run with them. Now I was running with them. Soon I was tired and wanted to rest. All at once of the boys pushed me from behind ans asked me to keep running. The boys took me to the notice board afterwards. They went away shouting "First year Fool".

I read the time table of the college very carefully. I found that the first period was so English and the second of Urdu. I went to the class room for English Class. There was half an hour for the class to start. I was standing outside of the class room. Two other first year boys were standing there. They asked me about my school and subject. I saw three second year boys coming towards us. Those boys asked us to go into the class room. We did so. Then one of the second year boys stood up near the black board and asked us to open our books. He started teaching us.

The second year boy was trying to teach us in a humorous way. Soon our English teacher came there.  He laughed and sent the second year boys away.

Our English Teacher asked our names and wrote them down in his register. He gave us useful advice about our studies. He taught us a poem. I attended my Urdu class and other classes and then returned home.

I can never forget my first day in College.